Silicon Beach @ USC
Tutor Campus Center | University of Southern California | October 7, 2015
Silicon Beach: Not Just for Startups
Silicon Beach is driving the future of business – not just for startups, but for the Fortune 500 as well. Now in its 5th year, the Silicon Beach @USC conference will feature game-changers and thought leaders from Hollywood studios, enterprise technology and service providers, LA-area startups, and more. Scheduled for October 14th on the USC Campus, the sessions will focus on the unique synergy of innovation, creativity, entrepreneurial thinking and technology that is driving the startup ecosystem and that continues to disrupt almost every major industry.The conference will explore:
- How Acquisitions are Driving Innovation in the Enterprise – and what this means for entrepreneurs and investors.
- Tech Platforms, ROI, & Leadership – Exploring the business case for adopting new technology platforms and services, and how technology leaders can reap maximum value from their investments in new initiatives.
- The future of entertainment – The trends that will have the biggest impact in 2020 and beyond. (AR/VR, multi-platform, OTT, digital advertising, etc.)
- Reaching the 21st Century Consumer – The future innovations in marketing that will take us beyond ad blocking and build authentic and sustainable relationships with customers.
- Storytelling, World-building & the Business Of Fun: Gaming & Interactive Entertainment.
For more information on Silicon Beach @ USC, including attendee and press registration, venture competition details, criteria for judge and presenter selection, and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jay Tucker at 213-740-0980 or by e-mail at email@example.com
2015 Event Program here
Presented by the USC Marshall Marshall School of Business
With thanks to our sponsors: