Silicon Beach @ USC
Town & Gown Ballroom | University of Southern California | October 14, 2016
2016 Event Program here.
2016 Presenters Include:
- Jon Kraft, founder, Pandora
- Dr. Lance Elliott, serial entrepreneur and Global VP of Information Technology, Daymon Retail Services
- Ted Ross, GM, Information Technology Agency (ITA) & Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the City of Los Angeles
- Mark Goldin, CTO, Cornerstone OnDemand
- Stephen Felisan, CIO, Edmunds.com
- Matt Crowley, author, “Winning the Game: How to Successfully Sell Your Business”
- Denise Hazime, Controller, VIWO (acquired by New Media)
- Billy Bey, Sr. Director Strategy & Business Development at AT&T
- Sean Kundu, Vice President, New Ventures at San Francisco 49ers
- Chathri Ali, Director of Product Marketing, ReCharge
- Audrey Bellis, founder, StartUp DTLA
- John Attanasio, Founder, Feldspar Ventures
- Astrid Raimondo, Corporate Director of Digital & Cross Cultural Strategy, R&R Partners
- Grant Michaelson, Vice President, Business Affairs and New Media, ABC Entertainment
- David Ring, founder, David Ring Media and former Executive VP, Global Digital Business, Universal Music Group
MORE PRESENTER INFO COMING SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE!!
If you’d like to recommend a presenter, please contact Jay Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org.