Silicon Beach @ USC
Tutor Campus Center | University of Southern California | October 29, 2014
Come for an Incredible Conference. Stay for Aaron Levie, CEO of Box
Led by USC’s Marshall School of Business and School of Cinematic Arts, the University of Southern California will host its third annual Silicon Beach conference on October 29th on the USC campus. The conference features over 500 game-changers and thought leaders from Hollywood studios, technology startups, and academia. In addition, we will host the final round of the $50,000 Silicon Beach Awards venture competition (sponsored by USC’s Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies) during the event. Watch some of LA’s most innovative startups compete to win up to $25,000!!
See the 2014 Event Program here.
CONFERENCE DATE: OCTOBER 29, 2014 (Note that the venture competition finals will be held during the conference!)
2014 FEATURED PRESENTERS [see bios]
- Mark Goldin, Chief Technology Officer, Cornerstone OnDemand
- James Segil, CMO Verizon Digital Media Services / Co-Founder & President at EdgeCast Networks Inc.
- Maury McIntyre, President & Chief Operating Officer, Television Academy
- Ryan Ozonian, Co-Founder & President, Cyber Dust
- Linda Abrams, Chief Marketing Officer, XPosure Media
- Garrett Brown, Chief Revenue Officer, Bitium
- Matthew Crowley, Principal, Crowley Corporate Attorneys
- Douglas Montgomery, Vice President, Category Management, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
- Josh Payne, CEO, Stack Commerce
- Matt Pierce, CEO, O Labs
- Jeffrey Thompson, former Senior VP, Business Development & General Manager, RNN
- Micah Winkelspecht, CEO, Gem
- Kevin Winston, founder, Digital LA & founder, Silicon Beach Fest
Wait. Did we mention Aaron Levie?
All registered attendees for Silicon Beach @USC will receive an invitation to attend the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies 2014 Alumni Entrepreneur of the Year Award, featuring Aaron Levie, founder and CEO of Box. Join us from 6 – 7:45pm, hear from Aaron, and meet other technology leaders, entrepreneurs and investors!